Deep Dark Mocha Torte. Deep Dark Mocha Torte Ain't yo mamas chocolate cake! Deep Dark Mocha Torte Ain't yo mamas chocolate cake! In large bowl, beat egg whites with […] How to Cook Delicious Light (or Dark) Beer Cupcakes!
This elegant European-style torte layers walnut cake with coffee buttercream then envelops it all in mocha. For the buttercream, soften the butter until creamy before adding it to the cooled egg mixture. This has to be one of the best. You can cook Deep Dark Mocha Torte using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Dark Mocha Torte
- It’s of cake.
- Prepare 1 packages of Betty Crocker SuperMoist chocolate fudge cake mix.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rum.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of instant espresso coffe (dry).
- Prepare of mascarpone filling.
- You need 16 oz of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of chocolate ganache.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 6 tbsp of BUTTER.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
A very simple recipe with a rich chocolate flavor. Once you try this recipe you will never buy a boxed chocolate cake mix again. Use your favorite frosting and colored sprinkles. This Deep Dark Mocha Chocolate … Directions.
Deep Dark Mocha Torte instructions
- Heat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Grease bottoms only of 2 round, 8 1/2 or 9 1/2 in pans, with shortening. Lightly flour..
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pans..
- Bake 29-39 min or until a toothpick inserted in center, comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pans to loosen cakes; remove to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, stir sugar, rum, and coffee ( dry) in 1 qt saucepan, until coffee is dissolved. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally, remove from heat. Cool completely. Make Mascarpone filling and chocolate ganache..
- Cut each cake layer horizontally to make 2 layers each. Brush about 1 tablespoon of rum mixture over cut side of each layer; let stand 1 minute to soak into cake. Fill each layer with about 2/3 cup mascarpone filling. Frost side and top of cake with chocolate ganache. Store I'm Refrigerator..
- *Mascarpone Filling *.
- Beat all ingredients in medium bowl with electric mixer on low just until blended.
- * Chocolate Ganache*.
- Heat all ingredients in 1 qt saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- *from Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake Mix Recipes* April 2004 edition.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form. A great recipe is at the heart of every memorable meal. Browse our themed recipes for inspiration or search by ingredient. Previous post How to Cook Perfect Deep Dark Mocha Torte.