Instant Latte. Directions In a blender, combine the milk powder, creamer, coffee granules, sugar and pudding mix; cover and process until mixture is a fine powder. Starbucks VIA® Instant Peppermint Mocha Latte. Starbucks VIA® Instant Peppermint Mocha Latte.
Starbucks VIA Instant Refreshers™ Cool Lime. Chai Latte Mix Ingredients: Instant Tea, Sugar, Powdered Milk, Creamer and Spices Therefore, since the chai latte powder mixture contains all four components of a chai latte, all you have to do to make an instant latte, is add hot water. Chai Latte Made with Instant Chai Powder Place your instant coffee into a cup. You can cook Instant Latte using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Latte
- Prepare of Coffee.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee*.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of full of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of of boiling water.
- It’s of Optional Toppings.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of flavoured creamers.
Also, add your desired amount of sugar in now. Add a little cold milk to blend the coffee and sugar together. Blend until you get a beige liquid. Carefully pour the coffee mixture into the extra large mug or equally between two standard sized mugs.
Instant Latte step by step
- * 1 teaspoon of instant coffee is fine, but, if you want that espresso kick add 2!.
- Place your instant coffee into a cup. Also, add your desired amount of sugar in now. Add a little cold milk to blend the coffee and sugar together. Blend until you get a beige liquid. If it doesn't blend add a little boiling water. Add vanilla or other liquid flavourings at the stage..
- Fill the cup a quarter the way with boiling water..
- Measure the milk in a seperate cup 3/4 the way of the cup. Microwave it for a minute and twenty seconds on high..
- Use a french press to make the milk frothy. If you don't have one, use a whisk and rub it between your hands. It'll get a decent amount of foam..
- Slowy pour the frothy milk into the other cup. The foam should be on top. Scoop out any remaing foam..
- If you want, top with cocoa powder or cinnamon..
Immediately top with the reserved milk foam. Those who like to make a latte should get ideas from different sources that meet essential requirements. So, here are some tips on how to make a latte at home with instant coffee. For a latte, the milk foam is very important as it always helps in transforming like no other coffee experience. Instant Latte Mix Recipe with step wise pictures.