Mocha Snowballs. Prepare the butter cookie dough: Place butter into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment running on low. Add the sugar and salt and mix until fully incorporated. Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
This beverage is so rich in flavor you will instantly be addicted! It might make you feel like having a snowball fight for fun! GELDHOF Mocha Snowballs are light truffles filled with snow-covered mocha cream covered with real Belgian chocolate. You can have Mocha Snowballs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha Snowballs
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Reduced fat sour cream.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Instant espresso or coffee granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of unit 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
John D. from United States bought this product recently. Enjoy while there is stock left ! In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl until creamy.
Mocha Snowballs instructions
- Beat brown sugar and oil in med bowl with electric mixer. Mix in sour cream eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- Mix flour cocoa espresso baking soda salt and pepper in another med bowl.
- Add flour mixture to brown sugar mixture mix well. Refrigerate until firm 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven 350°F pour powdered sugar into shallow bowl. Roll dough into 1 in balls roll balls in powdered sugar..
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets 10 to 12 min or until tops of cookies are firm to touch. Do not overbake. Cool on wire racks.
Add vanilla; beat until well mixed. Add flour and pecans; beat at low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed. In a large bowl, mix flour, walnuts, granulated sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add butter and, using your hands, combine everything. How to order: Begin with a Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew, but ask the barista to nix the vanilla.