Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark. Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark Very easy to make, can use whatever you have on hand. Made dozens of times using different nuts, chocolate and coffee, even flavored ones, whatever I had in the cabinet 🙂 Always comes out delicious. Great recipe for Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark.
We agree coffee is too good to be limited to one cup of joe in the AM. We agree coffee is too good to be limited to one cup of joe in the AM. May contain peanuts, tree nuts and. You can cook Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark
- Prepare 10 oz of white chocolate – chips or finely chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of semisweet chocolate -chips or finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of almonds – toasted, cooled, and coarsely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of fine -grind coffee ****freshly ground coffeee offers a finer crunch but you can use your regular morning brew for more of a coffee crunch.
- It’s 1 of *** instant coffee will not work.
Sprinkle the finely chopped almonds and chocolate chips evenly over the. Spread the white chocolate over the hardened dark chocolate. Then pipe lines of dark chocolate across the white chocolate leaving about a one inch space in between lines. Using a wooden skewer drag lines through the chocolate alternating directions for every line.
Mocha Almond Chocolate Bark step by step
- Line baking sheet with wax paper..
- Melt chocolates in two separate double boilers or heatproof bowl set over saucepan with simmering water, but not touching. Stir both chocolates frequently until melted and smooth..
- Stir 3/4 cup of the almond into white chocolate, and 1 cup of the almonds with the coffee into dark chocolate, stirring until evenly coated and combined..
- *** you can add 1/2 the almonds into dark chocolate with coffee reserving other half for topping for more of a bark look..
- Pour/spoon white chocolate mixture onto prepared pan forming 3 strips. Pour/spoon chocolate mixture into prepared pan between the white chocolate strips..
- Drag tip of butter knife back and forth between both chocolates to form a marble effect. ***if reserving almonds for the top add now..
- Chill in refrigerator for at least an hour. When ready to serve, peel wax paper off of back and break candy into large irregular pieces..
- **** Chocolate can even be melted in the microwave for even more convenience if you have a method, making this super easy (I have no luck with chocolate and microwaves)..
Once finished put the chocolate bark back into the refrigerator to harden completely. Almond Bark is the perfect candy for the whole family to enjoy together. Kids will love the sweet chocolate with a little bit of crunch and you'll love the slightly more grown-up taste brought to it by the coconut and almonds. You can make this recipe any time you have a sweet tooth, but it's especially great to have around the holidays. Spread the first layer all over the mold and then shake and smooth it out.