Layered mocha cheesecake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Recipe by Courtly "In my search for the perfect mocha cheesecake, I ended up combining a few of my favorite recipes to create this delicious version. It's as much a feast for the eyes as for the palate!" Submitted to taste of home by Sue Gronholz.
The second layer is a deliciously creamy chocolate cheesecake. No-Bake Mocha Cheesecake Recipe – The Cooking Foodie Layered Mocha Cheesecake Cheesecakes have been around for many years and are popular in every part of the world. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. You can cook Layered mocha cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered mocha cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of oreo or graham cookie crumbs. (i used double).
- It’s of crust.
- You need 2 tbsp of plus 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (melted) *i doubled it for thicker crust*.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 packages (8 ounce) of each) cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup (12 ounces) of semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled.
- You need 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chocolate covered coffee beans *optional* i didnt use th.
Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. It's from Taste of Home, and it's a double-layered cheesecake. One layer is rich chocolate, and the other a creamy coffee flavor. It was topped with a chocolate ganache and garnished with chocolate-covered coffee beans.
Layered mocha cheesecake instructions
- Place greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan..
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of prepared pan. In another bowl, mix the coffee granules, hot water and cinnamon; set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined..
- Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan..
- Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight..
- Remove rim from pan. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Top with coffee beans if desired..
It looked like heaven on a plate! Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer. In another big bowl blend together cream cheese with condensed milk and vanilla add in whipping cream and gelatin. Add coffee in second and chocolate in third.