Mocha pie. Make the crust: Pulse the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar and salt in a food processor to combine. Add the shortening and pulse until the mixture looks like cornmeal. To make the crust, combine chopped pecans, brown sugar, grated chocolate, and salt.
Well, maybe not exactly a cup of coffee, but a cool and creamy chocolatey coffee dessert like this No-Bake Mocha Pie should do it. It's seriously easy to make – no oven needed – and the combination of the chilled rich mocha flavor and crunchy cookie crust borders on celestial. So you start with an Oreo cookie crust. You can have Mocha pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha pie
- You need 1 of prepared chocolate pie crust.
- Prepare 8 oz of dark chocolate (I used two XL dark chocolate Hershey bars).
- You need 8 oz of thawed cool whip (small carton) lite is fine.
- You need 1/4 cup of coffee, cooled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced almonds, optional.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until smooth. Stir coffee mixture and vanilla into cream cheese mixture; fold in whipped topping. A pie with a rich mocha flavor. Serve warm or chilled, topped with whipped cream.
Mocha pie instructions
- Place chocolate in medium glass bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir and allow to cool slightly..
- Fold cool whip into chocolate, THEN add coffee. Do not add coffee first as it will cause your chocolate to seize..
- Fold in almonds, if using..
- Spread in crust and freeze 2 hours or overnight..
In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream, coffee granules, sugar and vanilla on low until coffee and sugar are dissolved. Beat on high just until stiff peaks form. A mixture of milk, pudding, Kahlua and whipped topping goes on the brownie crust, and then Mocha Fudge Pie is topped with Kahlua enhanced whipped cream. You can then garnish the pie however you want.