Iced/Blended Mocha. The essence of a blended mocha iced coffee is two things: coffee and chocolate flavor. It's getting the ratios right that makes or breaks a good mocha. Mocha Blended Iced Double-strength Baridi Cold Brew and Peet's housemade chocolate sauce are whipped with milk and ice for sweet refreshment topped with whipped cream.
Mocha Ice-Blended Coffee Tall, Grande or Venti, Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is a best seller. And I'm not gonna lie, it's quite good! The thing is, it's also a bit overpriced. You can have Iced/Blended Mocha using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iced/Blended Mocha
- You need 1 of Pot of Brewed coffee, or leftover coffee.
- You need 8 of Ice cubes (frozen coffee cubes = 1 cup of coffee).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk, 2%.
- You need 2 cup of Regular Ice cubes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chocolate syrup, Hershey.
- It’s 1 envelope of Powered Cocoa Mix, Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor.
Mocha Iced Coffee is a crowd-pleaser and tempts even those who don't appreciate coffee much. The icy drink is more closely related to some sort of liquid dessert than to a cup of Joe. For me, the chocolate-coffee combo reminds me of drinkable tiramisu! Iced blended mocha is a cold coffee drink mixed with chocolate, very much like a Starbucks Frappucino, and usually pureed with ice.
Iced/Blended Mocha instructions
- Double-brewed coffee | Make it regular then run the brewed coffee thru the machine again like it was water with the same grounds as the first time. To make it more intese coffee flavor | or use your leftover cold coffee.
- Pour coffee into ice cube tray. Freeze until solid, or overnight.
- Fill the bottom of your glass with one tablespoon of chocolate syrup, and swirl all around on the inside of the glass.
- Iced: Add coffee ice cubes, milk, and Powered Cocoa Mix | Stir it up in glass and serve.
- Blended: Add coffee ice cubes, milk, ice, and Powered Cocoa Mix | Blend until smooth | Pour into glass and serve.
- Don't have time or ice cube trays. Just add enough regular ice and milk, 1 cup of cold coffee, Chocolate syrup, powered Cocoa Mix | Stir it up in glass and serve.
- If you are feeling Naughty…. Put in a couple scoops of your favorite coffee flavored icecream, and blend | Top it with some whipped creme and more chocolate syrup.
My husband, who has a real taste for all things toxic, used to drink sweetened iced coffee drinks much too often. Mocha's the original Ice Blended flavor, which is why Coffee Bean couldn't wait to show us how the drinks are made in stores. Check out the video, and then print out the recipe. In a blender, combine coffee ice cubes, milk, chocolate syrup and sugar. Give your guests an energizing caffeine boost with signature coffee drinks that can be served hot, iced, or blended!