Green Tea Latte. In a small saucepan, combine the soy milk, water, green tea powder and sugar. Warm over medium heat while whisking until hot and foamy. A green tea latte is simply a latte made with green tea instead of espresso.
Menu / Hot Teas / Matcha Green Tea Latte. Smooth and creamy matcha sweetened just right and served with steamed milk. This favorite will transport your senses to pure green delight. You can have Green Tea Latte using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Tea Latte
- You need 2 tbsp of Green Tea powder.
- It’s 1 cup of of a double shot espresso.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of of milk.
Select a store to view availability. Green tea lattes are rich in antioxidants and other health benefits, making them a great way to energize your mind and boost your immune system. The drink requires a powdered form of green tea known as matcha, and you can prepare it in both hot and iced forms. A smooth cup of matcha green tea latte is just perfect.
Green Tea Latte instructions
- Pull 2 shots of espresso and mix in one cup..
- Mix the green tea powder and the milk in a small pitcher..
- Froth the mixture with steam until the milk turns green and thick. Avoid having too much foam..
- Pour the espresso in a round cup. And mix the froth milk together..
Watch How to Make Green Tea Latte The bitter and sweet taste of matcha green tea mixed with warm milk for a delicious latte. Top with foam and sprinkle with matcha green tea powder. Blend boiling water with matcha powder in a blender until foamy. Heat milk with honey until almost boiling. Vigorously whisk the milk until frothy.