Cc's Spiced up Latte. CC's Coffee House is South Louisiana's favorite Specialty Coffee House. Whether you join us for distinctive beverages like our classic Mochasippi®, signature Coffee House blends, or our baked fresh pastries, you will be treated like family. CC's Coffee House is South Louisiana's favorite Specialty Coffee House.
And if your mornings are too hectic as-is, consider one of these tasty beverages as your afternoon treat. Order a Cinnamon Dolce Latte, adding in a pump of white mocha syrup and a half-pump of. COSTA Coffee is bringing back its gingerbread cream latte and cinnamon spiced cappuccino as part of its autumn menu. You can cook Cc's Spiced up Latte using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cc's Spiced up Latte
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite k cup (I used Starbucks fall).
- It’s 4 tbsp of coffee creamer ( I used gingerbread spice flavored).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 1 of to 2 shakes pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 of your favorite mug.
The latte features gingerbread syrup with cream, topped with a mini gingerbread. Scroll below to view the latest Starbucks menu prices and calories for their entire menu. Starbucks drinks menu includes a wide variety of Coffee, Espresso, Frappuccino, Tea, Refreshers, Smoothies, Wine, Craft Beer, and many more. This anti-inflammatory iced coffee is spiced with turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cc's Spiced up Latte instructions
- In your mug add creamer, agave, and pumpkin pie spice place in microwave for about 15 seconds. This will steam the milk and also when you add your coffee it won't be cold!.
- Put cup under brewer , brew k cup. I used the larger cup setting because this was a strong brew..
- Stir and enjoy! Feel free to shake more spice on top!.
- You can also use a regular brewer or instant coffee..
It can be sweetened with your choice sweetener or not sweetened and left as a spiced iced coffee. I prefer Silk® Coconut Milk Beverage and I like to sweeten it with stevia. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Latte What Is a Chai Latte? A chai latte takes the flavors associated with masala chai, a common spiced tea drink present in most households throughout India (and now most of the world), and amps ups its milkiness with a technique for frothy steamed milk borrowed from homemade lattes. Give it a good shake to mix everything together.