Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger. Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is something which I have loved my whole life. One the bottom buns of the burgers spread some mayo. Once the burger is cooked add the burger to the bottom bun.
In a large bowl add all the burger ingredients together (except the buns). Mix well, (don't be afraid to use your hands, just make sure you wash them well before and after mixing). Apparently, you can order any McDonald's burger "like a Mac" and it will come with shredded lettuce and Bic Mac sauce. You can have Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger
- Prepare of Burger.
- Prepare 250 grams of ground beef/ground pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Plate and Toppings.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of buns.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- You need 1 of herbs.
So maybe you want a quarter pounder (as depicted here), but you want that Big Mac taste. All you have to do is order it "like a Mac," and they should know exactly what you're talking about. The burger Really Tasty and yammy. The bread is soft and light.
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger step by step
- Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass..
- Make two burger out of the meat and cover it entirely with the coffee mix. Then cook it for a few minutes on both sides. It will look burnt because of the coffee, but it isn't. In the mean while slice the other halve onion into rings, and cook them with the burger..
- For toppings you slice the tomato and lettuce. Then, after placing the meat on the two buns, add all the vegetables. You can use the remainder of the lettuce, tomato and chopped onion for decoration of the plate..
- For the sauce you have three possibilities. First, some (hot) salsa/dip sauce. Second, mix the mayonnaise with the remainder of the coffee mix. Third, mix the mayonnaise with paprika powder, very little chili powder, salt and pepper. All three are delicious and you should try them. Don't forget one of the sauces for on the decoration..
The petty is phenomenal, sustaining the original taste and texture of beef. Melted cheese and b-b-q sauce just give the creamy push along the tongue. Half Pounder is the Best burger in Dhaka. The first McDonald's restaurant ever opened in the U. Nearly twenty years later, with the franchise thriving in the U.