HIBISCUS&GUAVA JUICE. Find Deals on Hibiscuss in Apparell on Amazon. The flowers and other parts of the plant are used to make medicine. People use hibiscus for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, to increase the production of breast milk,.
In areas of northern Nigeria, this plant has been used to treat constipation. Fiber from H. sabdariffa has been used to fashion rope as a jute substitute. Hibiscus, (genus Hibiscus), genus of numerous species of herbs, shrubs, and trees in the mallow family (Malvaceae) that are native to warm temperate and tropical regions. You can have HIBISCUS&GUAVA JUICE using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of HIBISCUS&GUAVA JUICE
- You need 3 cups of hibiscus.
- It’s 1 of Fresh ginger club.
- It’s 1 of tspn cloves.
- It’s 1 of tspn cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need of Dried or fresh lemongrass(I use dried).
- It’s 3 of big size guava.
- It’s 1 of large Cucumber.
- Prepare of Sugar to your taste.
- You need 2 of bevi mix.
- You need of Flavour of choice.
- You need cubes of Ice.
Several are cultivated as ornamentals for their showy flowers, and a number are useful as fibre plants. The perennial hibiscus species found in gardens are the result of hybridizing native hibiscus species, including Hibiscus moscheutos (Rose Mallow) and H. coccineus (Swamp Hibiscus). Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colorful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses.
HIBISCUS&GUAVA JUICE instructions
- In a deep pot add all the above spice,wash your hibiscus,add it into the spice (ginger,cloves, cinnamon,lemongrass).
- Add enough amount of water,and turn on heat,allow it to boil for 10-12mins then drain,and add more water boil for the second time,drain and add water again this time around leave it for some time and then drain again..
- Add sugar to ur taste when it's hot,to allow the sugar melts completely.,wash and dice your guava+cucumber, blend till pure.
- And sieve the juice very well,then add your bevi mix(berries flavour).
- Add flavour of your choice,mix very well and refrigerate or add ice.
- Serve and enjoy along with rice or any dish or snack if choice..
The flowers and leaves can be made. Hibiscus are large shrubs or small trees that produce huge, colorful, trumpet-shaped flowers over a long season. They are generally divided into four groups: Hardy Hibiscus, Rose of Sharon, Tropical Hibiscus, and all the various species of Hibiscus. Growing hibiscus is an easy way to add a tropical flair to your garden. When you know how to care for hibiscus plants, you will be rewarded with many years of lovely flowers.