Mocha – Java Milkshake. Mocha Java Milkshake. posted in dessert,. My weekend also involved this: mocha-java milkshakes. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
Mocha Java Milkshakes In these simple mocha java milkshakes, coffee ice cream is mixed with cocoa, coffee, milk and a pinch of cinnamon for a tasty milkshake. With a couple of key ingredients like Dutch-processed cocoa powder and cinnamon, this milkshake will knock your socks off, leaving you wanting more and more. I bought a half a gallon of coffee ice cream for this but it was gone in a day and a half making this! You can have Mocha – Java Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha – Java Milkshake
- Prepare 2 cup of coffee icecream . ( any coffee flavored ice cream will do) mine had chocolate chunks in it and was full on coffee flavored, grounds in it, chocolate and all..
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dutch -processed cocoa powder ( I used just unsweetened cocoa powder).
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cold coffee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk (any milk will do).
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream ( for garnish).
- It’s 1 of melted chocolate (for garnish).
Whip up a milkshake for you and a loved one. This coffee-chocolate shake is a sweet treat, perfect for sharing. This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition. Add coffee, milk, sweetener, and protein powder.
Mocha – Java Milkshake instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and add your melted chocolate, sprinkles like I did, or any topping you like :)..
- For homemade whipped cream just throw in 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 or 4 tbls granulated sugar, and 3 tsp to 4 tsp of vanilla. Depends how sweet you like it. :). Mix until you see soft peeks and is very fluffy. It'll break when you scoop it :). If that's how you explain it haha..
- I found this online because my husband bought this crazy strong coffee ice cream and I couldn't handle the icecream itself so I needed it in a drink or something to be able to eat it. I Googled coffee shakes and found this. It actually is extremely good. You will love it if you love coffee like I do :). Enjoy..
DIRECTIONS mix coffee and hot water until coffee is dissolved. crush ice in blender. add all ingredients to blender. small Jamocha Shake The flavors of chocolate and coffee were made to go together. And humans were made to drink milkshakes. We took these two undeniable truths and created our famous Jamocha Shake. It's a frosty, chocolate-y, coffee-y treat. When I hear the word Mocha I go on alert.