Mocha Frappé. Made with rich chocolate flavor and a hint of coffee, our Mocha Frappé recipe is blended with ice and covered with whipped topping and chocolatey drizzle. Available in small, medium and large. Order a McDonald's Frappe today and pick up on your terms through the drive thru or with McDonald's curbside pickup when you Mobile Order & Pay!
In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Place frozen coffee cubes in a blender. Add milk, chocolate syrup, and sugar; blend until smooth. You can have Mocha Frappé using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha Frappé
- It’s 1 cup of Brewer black coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s 3 cup of Ice.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy creamer.
MAKING MOCHA FRAPPES AHEAD OF TIME Since this is a frozen drink, this is a recipe that's truly best made right before serving. However you can do the first part of this recipe ahead of time. Brew the coffee and let cool (or use leftover cooled coffee). View Suggestions BACK TO TOP See all Scripps Networks Digital.
Mocha Frappé instructions
- Set aside cinnamon, and whipped cream.
- Add the rest of ingredients into blender, put on high grind for about 1.5min then switch to blend.
- Pour into cup add whipped cream and top with cinnamon & chocolate syrup.
Making this frozen mocha recipe helps you skip the long lines out and stay cozy at home… which is always a good thing. You'll love this tasty copycat Mocha Frappe at home, and you'll do a happy dance knowing how much money you're saving! Skip the Starbucks, and try this Easy Copycat Frappuccino at home! Containing real coffee, Mocha Frappe Mix is the perfect base for convenient and indulgent iced blended mochas. Formulated with dairy to provide a creamy flavor whether adding water or milk.