Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha. Make coffee on your espresso setting and allow it to cool. I use two small Folgers cups. Other than the whipped cream – place everything in a blender.
In a blender, add the ice cubes and cold strong brewed coffee. Add in the milk, pure banana extract (or banana liqueur), granulated sugar, and chocolate syrup. Blend until completely smooth and no ice chunks remain. You can have Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hersheys Powdered Sweetened Cocoa [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 3 Drops of Banana Extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Folgers Coffee.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Ice.
- It’s 1 of Blender.
Banana, carrot, lemon iced, chocolate sweet potato pecan, cherry almond, orange cranberry Vegan Cookies. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, double choc.. The correct name for this recipe is Banana Latte. Sorry for any confusion and no wonder, because mocha usually means chocolate is added, but it wasn't a part of the original recipe.
Mike's Iced Chocolate Banana Mocha step by step
- Make coffee on your espresso setting and allow it to cool. I use two small Folgers cups..
- Other than the whipped cream – place everything in a blender..
- Pour and garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder. You can also drizzle liquid Hersheys on top. Enjoy!.
The name Banana Latte makes more sense. I'm happy to note on one of the reviews that adding chocolate syrup to make this into a banana mocha works so well, though. Make your own Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha at home. You will need ice, white chocolate sauce, and some whipped cream. The method I've done is following nearly, the mexican chocolate banana drink that I first had a zona-rosa in pasadena,ca.