Caramel Spice Latte. In a serving glass or mug, combine the hot espresso, half and half, caramel topping and apple pie spice. Stir to combine and garnish with whipped cream. In a small pot (I like to use a butter warmer), combine milk, caramel, and sugar and heat over medium heat until milk is steaming and sugar and caramel are completely dissolved.
This Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte is sweet, creamy, and oh-so-delicious! Using just a few ingredients, you'll be enjoying the seasonal favorite at home or on the go at a fraction of the price. There are so many reasons to love fall — the changing leaves, cooler weather, cozy sweaters, and of course, pumpkin everything. You can cook Caramel Spice Latte using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Spice Latte
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cups of half and half.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of instant espresso powder (or instant coffee powder), depending on your taste preference.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
Game Day Tortilla Pizzas Directions In a small saucepan, combine the milk, pumpkin, sugar, caramel, spice, and vanilla over medium-high heat. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Caramel Apple Lattes are a seasonal latte that is best enjoyed in the fall when apple season is in full swing. Like their sister Pumpkin Spice Lattes, caramel apple lattes can be made hot or iced.
Caramel Spice Latte step by step
- Heat milk in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl or glass. (Can be omitted if your latte maker uses heat to froth).
- Combine the milk and all the rest of the remaining ingredients in your latte maker pot or in a bowl if making with a whisk..
- Put your latte maker on heat and froth and enjoy. OR rapidly whisk in a bowl making sure not to splash yourself with the hot liquid for about a minute or when a light foam starts to cover the mixture..
Not to mention, the barista can steam it to a lower than temperature than normal. But while this drink is caffeine-free, a Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice does contain its fair share of calories. Boil water with a closed tea brew filter containing the cinnamon, cloves, allspice, orange peel, and nutmeg. Pour spiced hot water over vinegar. Apple Caramel Latte Macchiato Recipe Add milk, apple cider and instant coffee granules to a small saucepan.