Oreo milky mocha drink. Put in your favourite instant coffee and milo into a big mug. You can adjust the sweetness based on your own preference. Here is the secret to make this super milky drink!
Christmas Morning Coffee Drink, Iced Vanilla Coffee Drink, Paleo Mocha Frappe Coffee Drink. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer.. milk, peppermints, whipped cream, white chocolate chips . Add the crushed Oreo cookies and the heavy cream and whisk together until firm – Pour cereal milk into iced glass and top with whipped Oreo topping. You can cook Oreo milky mocha drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo milky mocha drink
- You need 1 sachet of instant coffee (at your choice).
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of milo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of evaporated milk.
- It’s cubes of Some ice.
- Prepare of Some oreo biscuits.
This is the first of quite a few blended alcoholic drinks to serve, up. But most of them do make multiple servings making them perfect for the party atmosphere. Now you can enjoy the flavor of this classic combination with Oreo Drink Mix. Enjoy real pieces of rich, chocolate Oreo cookie crumble mixed with your favorite milk to recreate this timeless experience of dunking Oreo cookies in milk.
Oreo milky mocha drink instructions
- Put in your favourite instant coffee and milo into a big mug. Add the evaporated milk. You can adjust the sweetness based on your own preference..
- Here is the secret to make this super milky drink! Pour in some hot water only 1/4 of your mug; just enough to melt the mixtures. Make sure the water is super hot!.
- Throw in some ice cubes until they fully fill your mug. Add some water to fill the space left in your mug and stir them well!.
- Crush some oreo biscuits the way you like and put them on the top of your drink and walllaaa! enjoy!.
The new Oreo drink mix includes actual Oreo crumbles and is meant to be mixed into milk as you would Nesquik. It's available in stores and on Amazon. A McFlurry is as simple as it gets. It is just ice cream, a touch of milk, and add-ins. But don't let the simplicity of the McFlurry fool you; it's seriously delicious.