Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you cook that. Combine soy milk, and vanilla and coffee extracts in a medium sauce pan over high heat.
Add a dollop of Whipped Cream to the Mocha Custard Cappuccino and serve. So, yes, a cappuccino mocha chia pudding. Or as a friend commented when she saw my creation on Instagram, "It's a Cappuchia!" I like that, don't you?! You can have Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard
- You need 2 cups of soy milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of code to extract.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of stevia extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of xylitol.
- You need 1 packet of instant espresso.
- It’s 2 of ones that semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of allspice.
Coffee you need a spoon for. Step aside Starbucks, I don't need you for my java fix today. And to keep it healthy, it isn't a Caramel Whip Macchiato chia pudding. Yes, one thing that makes this mocha chia pudding a better breakfast that dessert later on is the coffee.
Mocha Cappuccino Chia Custard instructions
- Put chocolate in a double boiler over high heat. Allow to melt while you bring the soy milk to a boil..
- Combine soy milk, and vanilla and coffee extracts in a medium sauce pan over high heat. Bring to a boil..
- In a large bowl, mix together yolks, stevia, xylitol, and instant espresso..
- Pour boiling milk and melted chocolate into egg yolk mixture. Mix well..
- Return the mix to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat for 5-10 minutes of until custard thickens..
- Add Chia, stirring frequently..
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate. Serve with whipped cream, and cinnamon just like a fancy 5 dollar coffee..
This mocha chia pudding combines two of my favorite things, coffee and chocolate, to create a healthy breakfast that tastes like a decadent dessert. All you need is a few simple ingredients like chia seeds, cocoa powder, coffee, and maple syrup to whip it up at home. Pour the mocha mixture into a bowl and add chia seeds. If needed, stir once more half way through so the the chia seeds can soak in the mocha mixture. Extra creamy chocolate custard, hinted with coffee, and topped with a layer of sweet vanilla custard.