How to make an iced latte✨. Fill a tall glass with ice, and pour in the freshly brewed espresso. To make an iced tea latte, make a cup of your favorite tea, but double the amount of tea you use. When the tea is ready, combine the tea and frothed milk in a large glass.
Pour the espresso over the ice. If you have a machine, simply brew espresso over ice. If you don't have one (like me!), strong coffee works fine, too. You can cook How to make an iced latte✨ using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to make an iced latte✨
- It’s 1 of latte Nescafé sachet.
- It’s 1 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of As much sugar as you like.
- Prepare 1 glass of cup.
- It’s 1 of mug.
- It’s 1 of spoon.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice.
I make cold brew in my cold brew maker, but you an also turn hot coffee into iced coffee by popping in the fridge to chill overnight. Iced Latte at Home: A classic drink made cool. Pour milk and sweetener of choice, if desired, into a mason jar. Stir to mix and let sit overnight.
How to make an iced latte✨ instructions
- Add your sachet and sugar in the mug.
- Then add the hot water and mix them up till the sugar and the latte mix dissolve.
- After that put it in the glass cup and add cold water.
- Now add ur ice and pop it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Finally take it out of the refrigerator and enjoy💕.
This should create almost a bit of a paste. Start with your whole bean espresso, and grind it to the appropriate texture. Then, use your espresso machine to brew one or two shots. When the espresso is brewed, pour it on top of the ice. See the disclosure policy for more information.