Peppermint mocha. For a White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha, throw in some white chocolate chips with the milk while heating, stir and let melt. This is one of my favorite variations! You can easily make a dairy-free version of this Peppermint Mocha by using non-dairy milk (I would likely use almond milk) instead of regular milk.
Pour the syrups in a coffee mug followed by the coffee. The peppermint mocha coffee is a crowd pleaser at our house! With its light roast it is a really nice and smooth tasting coffee, yet the flavor profile is really robust! You can have Peppermint mocha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint mocha
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot chocolate mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 drops of peppermint extract.
- You need of optional marshmallows or whipped cream.
This gives off a nice minty flavor that makes me so excited for the holidays! If you're a mint fan I would definitely reccomend this! Bring the water to a low boil. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
Peppermint mocha instructions
- Mix instant coffee, cocoa powder and hot chocolate mix in a large mug (I used a mason jar).
- Heat water and milk in a saucepan, remove from heat just before it starts boiling.
- Pour hot liquid into mix, and stir.
- Drop two drops of pepermint extract, and you're done!.
- Garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream for extra flair..
Remove the mint leaves and store in the refrigerator for future peppermint mochas. A Grande is made with four pumps of Peppermint Syrup and four pumps of Mocha Sauce. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Milk, Mocha Sauce [ Water, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural Flavor], Brewed Espresso, Peppermint Syrup [ Sugar, Water, Natural Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid], Whipped Cream [ Cream (Cream, Mono And Diglycerides, Carageenan), Vanilla Syrup (Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid)], Dark Chocolate Curls [ Sugar, Chocolate Mass (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract] The Peppermint Mocha Is BACK at Dunkin'—and So Is the Rest of the Holiday Menu. The Dunkin' holiday drinks lineup is packed with winter flavors like peppermint, gingerbread, chai and more.