Mocha Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Layer Cake. Spread chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream in pan. Sprinkle with cones, and drizzle with shell topping. Here is how you achieve that.
Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap with ends extending overvpan. Place a single layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of the pan, cutting to fit if needed. Spread a layer of the ice cream over the sandwiches. You can cook Mocha Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Layer Cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mocha Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Layer Cake
- Prepare 6 cups of mocha chip ice cream8.
- Prepare 8-10 of ice cream sandwiches.
- It’s of For Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cmfectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need of As needed, melted chocolate for drizzling.
- Prepare of As needed, chopped heath bas.
Place ice cream in large bowl. Finely chop coffee beans in processor. Add to bowl with ice cream; stir until well blended. Transfer ice cream mixture to crust-lined pan.
Mocha Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Layer Cake step by step
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap with ends extending overvpan.
- Place a single layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of the pan, cutting to fit if needed.
- Spread a layer of the ice cream over the sandwiches.
- Add another layer of sandwiches.
- Then spread more ice cream.
- And a third layer of sandwiches, cover and freeze until hard.
- Make Topping.
- Whip cream to soft peaks then add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm.
- Frost entire cake with whipped cream, return to freezer to harden drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle chopped heath bar.
- Slice and serve.
Spread a fifth of the mocha whipped cream evenly over the cookies. Place another layer of cookies on top, lying flat and touching, followed by another fifth of the cream. Smooth ice cream along sides and press sides in chocolate chips until exposed ice cream is completely covered. Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping, ending with a top layer of whipped topping. You will need to cut the last ice cream sandwich in half in order to get it to fit in the bottom of the dish.