Easy Mocha Latte. Remove from the stove and froth the milk using an aerator. This is one of my all time favorite Mocha Latte recipes. Skip the lines and make your favorite coffee drinks at home.
One of my favorite drinks to recreate at home is a Mocha Latte. This warming drink, a treat for coffee and chocolate lovers alike, combines the two under a layer of creamy foamed milk. This seems to be a common question with a very simple answer – a mocha latte is simply a normal latte (made with espresso and steamed milk) plus a chocolate syrup in it. You can cook Easy Mocha Latte using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Mocha Latte
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoon of choco mix.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coffee powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of optional : whipped cream, mini marshmallows.
Can a mocha latte be vegan? While it may not be listed as vegan in the recipe, it can be made vegan with some simple swaps. When it comes to Starbucks' copycat recipes, Java chip Frappuccino and this caramel mocha latte are my favorites. To make your homemade mocha latte, all you need to do is add all your ingredients (and supplements if you choose) to a blender.
Easy Mocha Latte step by step
- Add your choco mix, coffee powder and sugar in your favorite mug, mix together.
- Heat the milk to warm. Remove from stove/microwave.
- Pour the milk into choco-coffee mix, stir well.
- Add whipped cream and marshmallow. For a peppermint mocha, add candy cane.
Blend until frothy, then pour into a mug and reheat in your microwave or into a saucepan to heat until it's just beginning to steam or reaches your desired temperature. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy! There are plenty of Starbucks copycat recipes that you make yourself, and this easy latte is a good place to start. What are the ingredients for a latte? You'll need freshly brewed espresso, steamed milk and milk foam.