Mucho mocha cocoa. Mucho mocha cocoa Richard Scott Cunningham. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
Pour in a tiny bit of milk and stir to make a paste. Slowly add the rest of the milk and then the hot coffee. Coffee, cocoa and a hint of cinnamon. You can have Mucho mocha cocoa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mucho mocha cocoa
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar or more to taste.
- You need 2 of whole cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 quart of whole milk.
- It’s 1 quart of half and half.
Mucho Mocha is a bar that tastes as good as it smells. Coffee and chocolate are a match made in heaven, or in this case by Magic Mayan. Make a cafe-style chocolate syrup with warm water and sweetened cocoa powder. Combine equal parts of each and stir up in a small bowl.
Mucho mocha cocoa step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a 31/2 to 4 quart slow cooker stir until well blended. Cover and cook on low 3 hours. Serve hot in mugs. This is great for a party. If desired add 1 ounce of rum or whiskey to each serving..
Adding the liquid extracts to the dry ingredients should not be worrisome with this helpful tip. The Mexican Chocolate tablets found at supermarkets have a slightly grainy texture and float in the milk mixture of this drink. Cocoa beans are grown in the States of Chiapas, Tabasco, and Oaxaca (even in Veracruz). I used to work in the State of Tabasco, in a region known as the Chontalpa. Hot Chocolate and Homemade Chocolate Mix Mucho mocha cocoa. chocolate syrup, instant coffee granules, sugar or more to taste, whole cinnamon sticks, whole milk, half and half Minda.