Espresso ice cream – no churn. This espresso ice cream is perfect for coffee lovers. It's flavored with coffee and chocolate chunks and so easy to make since no machine is needed to make it. I am so ready for the long weekend.
It should be fluffy, like a mousse. This no churn ice cream may just become your new favorite summer time treat! Whip up the whipped cream using the whisk attachment on your mixer or with an electric hand mixer until the mixture starts to get thick. You can cook Espresso ice cream – no churn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Espresso ice cream – no churn
- Prepare 2 tbls of instant espresso, very well rounded.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Fine sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbls of molasses.
- It’s of Optional – cacao nibs.
This time, before you get to the point of adding the condensed milk, you'll be adding the espresso! No Churn Espresso Dulce de Leche Ice Cream No special equipment needed. How to make ice cream without a fancy machine: A smooth, rich, and easy chocolate no-churn ice cream with a hint of espresso flavor. To make your own homemade, no churn, and no-ice-cream-maker-necessary Mocha Espresso Ice Cream, you'll need a can of sweetened condensed milk, espresso powder (or you can substitute fine granules of instant coffee), cocoa powder, vanilla, a pint of heavy whipping cream, and a pinch of salt.
Espresso ice cream – no churn instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix espresso, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Stir in cream, condensed milk and molasses to make base..
- Using an electric mixer beat the ice cream base on high speed, app 3 minutes. It should be fluffy, like a mousse..
- Transfer to a 3-4 cup container with lid and freeze until firm..
- When frozen, scoop into bowl, top with cacao nibs..
No-Churn Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream Vietnamese coffee is a mixture of strong coffee and sweetened condensed milk that's often served over ice. Here, the same flavors are blended into a no-churn ice cream. This no churn ice cream may just become your new favorite summer time treat! A stand or handheld mixer makes this no-churn ice cream easer to make, and less of a work out, but you can make it with only a whisk, a bowl and a freezer. No-churn ice cream is a simple way to make ice cream without fancy ingredients or attachments.