Dalgona coffee. Dalgona coffee—it started as a Tik Tok trend and has now exploded all over the internet as the It-Drink of the moment. Only one way to find out. Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
The Korean coffee drink taking the internet by storm, dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. Dalgona coffee is a whipped coffee that's made with instant coffee, sugar and water. Sadly it won't work the same with matcha and/cocoa. You can cook Dalgona coffee using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need as needed of water.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coffee powder.
With those ingredients, you'll either have to add whipping. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines – all you need is some arm muscle and patience.
Dalgona coffee instructions
- Add dry ingredients coffee powder and sugar into a small bowl..
- Add warm water to coffee powder and sugar mixture..
- Mix it with spoon or whisk or electric hand mixer I used to make it quick with electric hand mixer. It takes me 5min to make stiff peaks..
- Whipping up coffee.
- When you mixing it with spoon it takes almost 8-10min depands on your energy level. Coffee cream is now ready.
- Whipped coffee cream.
- Pour cold milk to 3/4 of a glass or a cup. Remaining portion should be filled with coffee cream..
- Adding milk.
- Top the milk with coffee cream using sooon. The coffee cream topping will float over, milk, it should not sink. That s the right consisteny of coffee cream..
Dalgona Coffee with candy Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing it for. You've probably seen a new viral coffee creation getting plenty of buzz on social media. The whipped cup of joe, called dalgona coffee, is a 'Gram-worthy drink that'll keep you energized all day. Whipped coffee is a Tiktok name for this kind of coffee (also known as tiktok coffee).