Instant coffee shake. Combine the instant coffee, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, ice, and chocolate syrup in a blender; blend until smooth. Make a deliciously sweet vanilla coffee shake with a cup of instant coffee, a cup of your favorite milk, a scoop of your preferred vanilla protein powder, and some honey or agave. Just shake the mixture in a tumbler or closed container until it's fully blended, then enjoy!
Instead of drinking cocoa, you can use flavoured milkshake powders like Nesquik. These shakes are easy to make within minutes and are rich in proteins and other nutrients. Coffee Protein Shake recipes are great alternatives to the regular fruit juice recipe. You can have Instant coffee shake using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant coffee shake
- It’s 1 cup of full fat fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coffee Nescafé gold.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk.
Just throw the coffee in a blender with ice, almond milk, and both chocolate and. Directions: Get a big cup that can take some heat. Put a bit of hot water in the bottom. Cool the mixture before using in next step.
Instant coffee shake step by step
- Boil milk set it on low flame for 3 minutes besides grab a cup add in coffee granules & sweetened condensed milk now pop in the hot milk stir until it’s mixed..
- The creamy textured deliciously awesome instant coffee shake is ready to relish..
Pour cold brewed coffee in a blender jar. That's where these easy coffee smoothie recipes come in. Instead of double-fisting coffee and breakfast on a rushed morning, a coffee smoothie makes it possible to slurp up both at once. Breakfast smoothies and coffee are my jam which means this coffee lover's protein shake is my ultimate fave! So coffee protein shake… umm yes please.