Spicy Cinnamon Coffee. Cinnamon Coffee is a delightful finale to a great meal. If you're pressed for time, skip dessert and serve this coffee instead. We used a drip coffeemaker, but you can also spice up coffe made in a French press, Chemex, pour-over or other method.
While coffee brews, add your half and half to a saucepan. It could be ground cinnamon that's mixed into the ground coffee, it could be cinnamon sticks stored with the coffee beans. Whatever method is used, cinnamon imparts a warm, spicy, and sweet flavor to regular coffee. You can cook Spicy Cinnamon Coffee using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cinnamon Coffee
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of coffee powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Warm water.
It manages to make even harsh black coffee more pleasant, for those who would still like to keep away from sugar or sweeteners. Cinnamon Coffee is a combination of smooth, Original Blend Dunkin' Donuts® coffee and warm cinnamon spice. It's the perfect way to enjoy a little taste of fall. Adding cinnamon to your coffee seems like a winning idea, since cinnamon is oh so good and coffee is just divine!
Spicy Cinnamon Coffee instructions
- Mix coffee powder and cinnamon powder together..
- Put sugar in a bowl. Add the coffee mixture..
- Add 4 tablespoons of hot water and beat the mixture well till it is frothy and stiff..
- Boil milk and pour in a glass..
- Slowly add the frothy mis to the milk and stir gently..
However, if you tried to add cinnamon to hot coffee, the cinnamon will probably clump together to form a sludge of cinnamon on top of your coffee. The best way to add cinnamon to coffee is to mix it in your coffee grounds! CINNAMON COFFEE SPICE – Simply Organic Cinnamon Spice is a tasty coffee enhancer that gives your morning joe a little something extra. Cinnamon and orange peel combine for a sublime morning wake-up. EASY TO USE – Our cinnamon coffee spice is great for your morning coffee or your afternoon pick-me-up.