Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice. Current Crop – Roasted Fresh Daily. Your brownies will be moist and fudgy. Pecans are optional but like seriously, you should keep them.
Roll nuts around in pan to coat with butter. Freshly inspired by these delicious Brookies I decided to make another brownie treat. I combined two of my favorite things: chocolate + hazelnut butter and ended up with the most delicious hazelnut brownies. You can have Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- You need 400 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- It’s 1 of powdered chocolate – for dusting.
Hazelnut butter does wonders in baked goods in terms of flavor and these brownies turned out moist, smooth, and velvety, deeply flavorful and "buttery". Let cool completely, then rub off as much of the loose skins as want to come off. Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Consists of a gooey chocolate brownie base, caramel mixed with hazelnuts, chocolate and coconut shavings!.
Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f.
- Grease 20cm cake pan. Line base with greaseproof/baking paper.
- Melt the butter and half the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave until cool.
- Once cool, stir in eggs, sugar, coffee, flour, hazelnuts and remaining chocolate. Mix well..
- Using spatula, spread evenly in baking pan..
- Cook for 30 minutes or until firm to touch..
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack and cool completely..
- Dust with powdered chocolate. I use the same chocolate I use on my frothy milk drinks..
- Cut in to 12-16 wedges, depending on how big your sweet tooth is!.
Delicious choux pastry coated with coffee fondant and filled with Corica's own Italian coffee custard. Made of a baked shortbread base filled with vanilla. Place the sugar, eggs, cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Remove from the heat and stir in the finely ground coffee beans.