Instant Iced Coffee. Well it also makes iced coffee! Just mix cold water with instant coffee grounds, add some creamer, and stir. It can take a minute or two for the coffee to dissolve, but it does!
Adjust how much coffee you add based on how strong you'd like your instant iced coffee. But its rich, full-bodied texture and strong, nuanced flavor could pass for a coffee-house cup at a comparable price. Combine coffee and sugar in pitcher. You can have Instant Iced Coffee using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Iced Coffee
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of flavored liquid creamer.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1 of crushed ice.
- You need 1 of Cool Whip or Redi Whip if desired.
Like the title says, it is instant iced coffee which means it dissolves easily – you might also know it as soluble coffee or coffee granules, powder… As for the brand, I like using Nescafe coffee to make instant iced coffee. If you have a favorite brand, then feel free to use that one. Pour water into a tall glass and add instant coffee. Stir until coffee crystals have fully dissolved.
Instant Iced Coffee step by step
- Add three tablespoons instant coffee and 1/4 cup sugar to a 2 quart pitcher..
- Add one cup boiling water to pitcher. Stir to dissolve coffee and sugar..
- Add 1/2 cup flavored creamer..
- Add two cups of cold water to pitcher, and stir..
- Add crushed ice to glass. Pour coffee over ice. Add Cool Whip or Redi Whip for garnish..
Fill glass to the top with ice and add cream, sweetener or flavored syrup to your liking. Top with whipped cream if desired. The only slightly uncommon ingredient is instant coffee. You cannot make whipped coffee with regular coffee grounds – it has to be instant. You can top the foamy coffee whip onto hot or cold milk.