Coffee Pancakes. The pancakes at the cafe are the perfect sweet, as light and nutritious. Of Anglo-Saxon origin, the golden pancakes have also entered Italian homes for some years. In the classic American breakfast, pancakes are prepared with maple syrup or fresh fruit.
Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Add the sugar and a pinch of salt. In separate bowl, use a wooden spoon to beat the egg, yoghurt, milk, butter and coffee until combined. You can have Coffee Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Pancakes
- You need 1/3 cup of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coffee Of Your Choice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
In the classic American breakfast, pancakes are prepared with maple syrup or fresh fruit. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. In a large measuring cup (or small bowl), beat together the egg and buttermilk. Next, whisk in the instant coffee until completely blended.
Coffee Pancakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in small bowl until there's no lumps(I used vanilla ice coffee but don't add the ice cubes) Let it sit for 1 minute for the batter to get thicker..
- Over medium heat, pour the amount/size of pancake you want. Keep cooking until golden brown..
- I used wildflower honey instead of butter or syrup. It tastes amazing! Enjoy!.
Heat brewed coffee in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add it back to the sauce pan, whisk constantly until thickens. Add in the creamers, whisk for one minute and serve with the pancakes. Make pancakes with the espresso coffee. This gives deep brown pancakes with an intense coffee flavor.