No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll. Add ground coffee Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Let cool down slightly then pour over the egg white mixture Next, add crushed cookies and alcohol if desired. Add brewed coffee using just enough to moisten.
All you need to do is take a small amount of cookie dough and roll it onto your palms until smooth with no cracks in an oval shape. Do not flatten the top with your palms. There are so many reasons to love no-bake desserts. You can cook No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll
- You need 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of finely ground coffee.
- It’s 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of baking chocolate.
- Prepare 250 grams of butter cookies, crushed with a rolling pin.
- It’s 1 shot of rum (or whiskey or brandy), optional.
Not only are they super easy to throw together, but they're also a fun way to get the kids into the kitchen. Cut it out with your favorite cookie cutter or simply use a glass! Roll up and re-roll any dough scraps. Immediately remove from the cookie sheet and cool on a cooling rack.
No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll step by step
- Sift icing sugar in a bowl. Add egg whites. Whisk until foamy and thick. Add ground coffee.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Let cool down slightly then pour over the egg white mixture.
- Next, add crushed cookies and alcohol if desired. Combine with a spoon and pour in a mold. Mixture will be thin.
- Put in the freezer until cold, then keep in the fridge for 2 weeks max. Enjoy :).
The very BEST cookies are those I don't have to bake but second best is a yummy no-bake cookie. And you can even make no-bake Christmas cookies. Here are a ton of delicious options. All no-bake and all perfect for Christmas. Stir them together for last-minute company or to give as a homemade Christmas.