Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling. Ingredients of Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling. Ganache can be used in a variety of applications. Chop chocolate with a sharp knife, then place in mixing bowl.
Place chopped chocolate in a medium-sized bowl. Heat heavy cream and sugar (if using) in a large heavy saucepan over med-hi heat until it simmers gently. Immediately pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir gently until the chocolate is mostly melted. You can cook Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling
- You need 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Heat cream until hot, pour over white chocolate in a large bowl. The ganache can be whipped for fluffier consistency, or used as is. This White Chocolate ganache filling is also great as filling or icing cakes. If you're covering your cake with fondant, this icing is perfect to go beneath the fondant.
Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling instructions
- Heat cream until hot, add coffee granules and salt and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour hot mixture over chopped white chocolate, add vanilla then let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to use beat cold mixture until light and fluffy..
- This will frost a 13 by 9 inch pan of brownies or cake, 12 cupcakes and fill a batch of cookies. For a two layer cake it needs to be doubled.
The ganache mixture can also be used to make chocolate truffles. There are lots of choices here on Baking a Moment, including this Swiss meringue buttercream, this royal icing, and this whipped cream frosting. But this whipped chocolate ganache might be my favorite one yet! The texture is so silky and light, and it's got the most incredibly deep, dark, and intense chocolate flavor. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, espresso powder, and sugar together.