Baobab hibiscus juice. Find Deals on Hibiscus Juice in Beverages on Amazon. Baobab hibiscus juice Feedies Kitchen Kano. Hibiscus/Ginger/Baobab Juice is something which I've loved my whole life.
The ingredients needed to make Hibiscus/Ginger/Baobab Juice: Welcome to my Channel! Baobab and Hibiscus is extremely delicious and very simple to make! Why not try this delicious juice and let me know how it is! -Check. You can have Baobab hibiscus juice using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baobab hibiscus juice
- You need 1/1 cup of hibiscus.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tin of liquid milk.
- You need 1 cup of baobab.
- It’s block of Water and ice.
- Prepare of Strawberry flavor (optional).
The fruit is rich in vitamin c, calcium, fiber, and potassium. Baobab powder is no longer to present. This juice, with its high calcium and vitamin C composition, will enhance your day as long as you need energy to go about your business. Bissap juice is a red colored drink, which is consumed enormously in Africa.
Baobab hibiscus juice step by step
- Wash and boil hibiscus with one cup of water and strain it,add baobab.
- Allow it to soak for 30 minute,use whisker and turn it will,then strain it to remove the seed of baobab and add water suger milk flavor and ice block.enjoy.
It is prepared from dried sabdariffa hibiscus flowers (chalices). In Senegal, bissap is a national drink. The tree produces a superfruit that is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world. You can use our baobob juices in wonderful smoothies or cocktails or try our easy-to-use, all-natural baobob mix-in to create delicious foods in your home. Baobab is a tree native to Africa, Madagascar, Australia, and the Arabian Peninsula.