Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake. Pulse almonds in the blender with cocoa powder, butter and remaining Stevia. Add as base to round baking and pat it tight. Previous post How to Prepare Perfect Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake.
Split the batter into two bowls equally. Gently shake each almond to remove excess chocolate. Mix until combined and press into prepared springform pan. You can cook Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake
- It’s 200 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- You need 15 tsp of Stevia.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 100 g of almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of butter.
Place the almond flour, melted butter, cinnamon, and salt in the bottom, mix well and press firmly to pack together. In a small bowl mix together the remaining ingredients, once smooth pour the mixture over the crust. Let it simmer until the cherries are soft and the liquid has reduced. Make crust: In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt.
Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake step by step
- Boil water with coffee and 2/3 Stevia. Turn off heat, add gelatin stirring occasionally till it dissolves. Set aside to cool..
- Whip cream cheese, heavy cream and the coffee concoction till fluffy and smooth. Refrigerate for half hour, churning the batter every ten minutes..
- Preheat oven at 150° C. Pulse almonds in the blender with cocoa powder, butter and remaining Stevia. Add as base to round baking and pat it tight. Bake for 10 minutes..
- Pour the cheese batter over the base, garnish with toppings of your choice and let it set for 5-6 hours in the fridge..
- Serve with love and whipped cream..
It tastes exactly like a traditional cheesecake because it uses all of the same main ingredients. After all, the filling is made from cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. By using a low-carb sweetener like erythritol instead of sugar, you instantly reduce the carbs. To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly.