Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark. Handcrafted Toffee Made in Colorado Using High-Quality, All Natural Ingredients. There's nothing better than this blend of crunchy toffee, dark chocolate, and rich coffee made with organic ingredients. •Organic •Fair for Life •Soy Free •Gluten Free •Kosher Pour toffee mixture onto a prepared baking sheet and immediately top all over with chocolate chips. Sprinkle the chocolate over the top, and let it set for a minute or two to soften.
Of course, no one could actually agree on a name so this dessert has many: Cracker Toffee, Cracker Candy, Pine Bark, Toffee Bark, Faux Toffee, Saltine Sweeties, Fooler Toffee, and Christmas Crack. There are also many ways to make the toffee special by just switching up the ingredients. You can swap out the type of chocolate and/or nuts. coffeebark is a sensational combination of classic ingredients: coffee, toffee and chocolate! You can have Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark
- You need 10.5 ounces (3 bars) of Lindor Exellence Extra Creamy Milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate, chopped.
- You need 2 teaspoons of coffee granules.
- It’s 1 cup of english toffee bits, I used Heath bits.
Mix in the coffee and the chopped plain toffee. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. DECORATE: Top with chopped nuts and heath toffee bits. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave (see notes) and drizzle on top; sprinkle with Maldon sea salt if desired.
Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark instructions
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave just until melted and stir smooth.
- Stir in coffee granules.
- Immediately pour chocolate onto parchment paper and smooth to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle toffee bits evenly on warm chocolate, allow to set then refrigerate until hard.
- Break 8nto pieces. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Welcome to Chapel Hill Toffee, we're so glad that you're here! Whether you've sampled our handmade dark chocolate and pecan toffee or are brand new to us, we hope you'll enjoy learning more about our wonderful family recipe. We're growing every day so be sure to click our "Retailers" link to find us in a local store near you! COFFEE TOFFEE DARK CHOCOLATE: Our Coffee Toffee Dark Chocolate Bar is an indulgent blend of smooth dark chocolate, crunchy toffee and rich coffee for a sweet pick me up with a satisfying crunch. Basically, to get this chocolate toffee pretzel bark from the web and into your kitchen, you're going to simply line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and sprinkle it with broken mini pretzels (time to take out your aggression).