Cocoa Coffee Cookies. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. See recipes for Cocoa Coffee Cookies too. Beat in egg and maple extract.
Go ahead and enjoy two or three in the a. m. with a cup of coffee. or channel your inner kid and go with a milk-and-cookies theme. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth. You can have Cocoa Coffee Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Coffee Cookies
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 11/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ground coffee.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Add in egg, vanilla and coffee extracts until light and fluffy. Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl; add cocoa, beating until well blended. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well. DIRECTIONS Cream butter and brown sugar;add egg.
Cocoa Coffee Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a cookie sheet. Put 1/4 cup of sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Combine butter and sugar and mix untill combined..
- Add brown sugar, coffee, and eggs and mix untill combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa and combine slowly with butter mixture..
- Batter will be thick. Roll into balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 9-11 min. Let cool completely and enjoy. Makes about two dozen cookies..
Sift dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture alternately with milk. The amount of cocoa makes them rich chocolate cookies. So let's see how I make them: How to Make Easy Chocolate Cookies with Step by Step Pictures. First, I put the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a small bowl and mix well. Bittersweet cocoa coffee cookies These bittersweet cocoa coffee cookies have a delightful flavour of coffee and chocolate, and they aren't too sweet.