Dalgona coffee ☕. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, coffee, and water. Using a hand mixer or a whisk, vigorously whisk until mixture turns silky smooth and shiny, then continue whisking until it thickens and holds. Whisk boiling water, instant coffee, and sugar together until coffee is dissolved.
The two-layered drink called dalgona coffee has taken the internet by storm. Dalgona coffee is a whipped coffee that's made with instant coffee, sugar and water. Sadly it won't work the same with matcha and/cocoa. You can have Dalgona coffee ☕ using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee ☕
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant coffee (I used nescafe).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar (any kind).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boiling water.
- Prepare 3/4 glass of milk.
With those ingredients, you'll either have to add whipping. The Korean coffee drink taking the internet by storm, dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing it for.
Dalgona coffee ☕ instructions
- Put equal parts of sugar and instant coffee in a glass..
- Mix it with an equal amount of boiling water and keep whisking for 10 minutes with a whisking machine. If mixing by hand, whisk it for 25-30 minutes for good fluffy mixture. Check the mixture, if it forms a fluffy peak without falling..
- Add warm or cold milk in a glass, your preference and pour the mixture on top. I poured less fluffy, bitter and more fluffy, mild mixture on top for more flavour. Enjoy!.
The whipped cup of joe, called dalgona coffee, is a 'Gram-worthy drink that'll keep you energized all day. Though the recipe calls for instant coffee, there are simple substitutes if you don't have. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines – all you need is some arm muscle and patience.