Watermelon juice. Coffee, tea, coconut water and more. A quick and delicious drink that goes well on any day. You can even make ice pops out of this drink as a snack.
Don't be fooled by its high water content—watermelon is a nutritional powerhouse, too. It also has a very high lycopene content. Add powdered sugar or honey, if desired. You can cook Watermelon juice using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon juice
- You need 2 cup of water melon (cut into cubes).
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rock salt (kala namak).
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Blend your watermelon chunks and sweetener and check the consistency. Add water for thinner juice and add ice cubes for thicker juice. OKF Watermelon with Aloe Vera Drink, Sweet and Refreshing W/ Chewable Aloe added. It's high in vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium.
Watermelon juice instructions
- Wash the water melon and cut into big cubes. In a blender add water melon cubes, black salt and black pepper..
- In a blender add water melon cubes, black salt and black pepper, lemon juice.grind it coarsely..
- One it is done. In a plate take some powder sugar. Roll the glass on the top of the sugar. Transfer to a serving glass water melon juice. Garnish with water melon cubes. Ready to serve..
I thought my juice was perfectly sweet without any added sugar, but I added a squeeze of lime juice for that extra zing. Watermelon juice benefits our eye health as well. Watermelon is an excellent source of beta-carotene. It also has a combination of vitamin A, vitamin C, and other essential nutrients that can keep. Find us in the cold case!