Watermelon juice. Coffee, tea, coconut water and more. A quick and delicious drink that goes well on any day. You can even make ice pops out of this drink as a snack.
Don't be fooled by its high water content—watermelon is a nutritional powerhouse, too. It also has a very high lycopene content. Add powdered sugar or honey, if desired. You can have Watermelon juice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon juice
- It’s 1 bowl of peeled and dessed watermelon.
- You need 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 4-5 of ice cubes.
- Prepare as required of Roasted cumin seeds.
Blend your watermelon chunks and sweetener and check the consistency. Add water for thinner juice and add ice cubes for thicker juice. OKF Watermelon with Aloe Vera Drink, Sweet and Refreshing W/ Chewable Aloe added. It's high in vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium.
Watermelon juice step by step
- Place watermelon,salt,black pepper, black salt,lemon juice, roasted cumin seeds,sugar,ice cubes, blend until smooth..
- Strain it and pour in a chilled glass..
- Ready to drink waterlemon juice..
I thought my juice was perfectly sweet without any added sugar, but I added a squeeze of lime juice for that extra zing. Watermelon juice benefits our eye health as well. Watermelon is an excellent source of beta-carotene. It also has a combination of vitamin A, vitamin C, and other essential nutrients that can keep. Find us in the cold case!