Ice tea. Strain loose tea with a fine-mesh sieve or. A nectarine can be substituted for the peach. Strong black teas are the traditional base for iced tea, but feel.
They might not be as strong in caffeine content as other forms of iced teas. Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until cold. Serve over ice, garnished with sugar, lemon wedges, and mint sprigs. You can have Ice tea using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ice tea
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Tea.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 of Orange.
- You need of Mint (optional).
Iced tea is the perfect summertime drink — it's cold and refreshing, and it plays well with added fruits and other flavorings. But if you drink iced tea every day, is it good for you? Iced tea is usually made from black tea, but you can use any type of tea you like, including green, white, and herbal teas like hibiscus or peppermint. In fact, the health benefits may differ based on which type.
Ice tea step by step
- Grate lime and orange peel.
- Peel remaining skin off lime and orange then slice.squeeze some juice from lime and orange and keep aside.
- Bring water to boil, add tea, squeezed juice and grated peel.
- Leave to boil for three minutes. Off heat and add sugar.. Let it cool and filter.
- In your jug or container (you can add some lime and orange slices) add little sugar and pour filtered tea into it..
- Add fresh mints (optional).
- Leave in fridge for 3-4hours.serve chill. Enjoy.
Because the tea is warm it will melt the ice and dilute the tea to be a more palatable strength. Be careful of the pot or container that you use with this method – glass will crack with extreme temperature changes, like when you add ice to a hot beverage. Ice-T encountered controversy over his track "Cop Killer", the lyrics of which discussed killing police officers. Ice-T asked to be released from his contract with Warner Bros. Iced tea (or ice tea) is a form of cold tea.