How's that for a little entertainment. With any movement of the glass, it keeps swaying/ dancing. You need to stir with a spoon when you have had enough entertainment. You can cook Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tea powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Milk.
- It’s 2 pinches of Cardamom powder.
Stir, Drink and Enjoy your Dancing Tea! Notes: Sugar is required for layers to form. Both the black tea/coffee layer and the milk should be very hot when preparing the layers. Dancing Tea and Dancing Coffee are relatively newer innovations in how tea and coffee is served at restaurants.
Dancing tea/ Biriyani tea step by step
- Boil a glass of water and add tea powder and sugar and brew it strong..
- In another pan add milk and boil, stir so you don’t burn the milk..
- Add cardamom powder to the tea and let it brew on sim(this should be really strong, then only it will stay in bottom). Do both at the same time..
- Froth the warm milk With a hand beater or whisk or milk frother..
- Pour the black strong tea to a cup @ 1/4 th mark.Then add the milk froth evenly on top of the black tea,there should be no gap..
- Place the froth with a spoon on the tea(cover the layer with milk froth)..
- Then pour the milk over the froth.Here the tricky part is slowly add milk on the sides. You can see the tea dancing and second layer will be milk. The froth will come up as u pour the milk..
- The layers will not get mixed up. Just be little gentle while pouring the milk over the froth. While drinking give a nice stir and drink it..
Taking into account the law of liquid density, this drink is pure science. The lighter layer floats over the denser layer without mixing with each other. This is a fun drink not only to behold, but to make as well! The hot spiced tea is served aesthetically in three layers – a sweetened condensed milk layer on the bottom, a spiced strong black tea and a layer of milk froth on top, much like a latte. A sprinkling of some spice powder on top and you are good to go.