Watermelon juice. Find Deals on Drinks Juice in Beverages on Amazon. A quick and delicious drink that goes well on any day. You can even make ice pops out of this drink as a snack.
Don't be fooled by its high water content—watermelon is a nutritional powerhouse, too. It also has a very high lycopene content. Add powdered sugar or honey, if desired. You can have Watermelon juice using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon juice
- It’s 1 of small sized watermelon (sweet).
- Prepare 1 of lemon optional for some tangy flavour.
- It’s as needed of ice cubes.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Blend your watermelon chunks and sweetener and check the consistency. Add water for thinner juice and add ice cubes for thicker juice. OKF Watermelon with Aloe Vera Drink, Sweet and Refreshing W/ Chewable Aloe added. Watermelon is an excellent source of beta-carotene.
Watermelon juice instructions
- Slice the watermelon in half. Using a big spoon, scoop chunks of sweet watermelon into the blender.Dont use rind otherwise it will be soury taste…
- Blend the watermelon until it is totally pulverized. This shouldn’t take more than a minute. For extra flavor, squeeze the juice of one small lime into the blender and blend for a few seconds..
- Your watermelon is pulpy or seeded, pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into bowl. If not, you can pour it directly into glasses filled with ice. Your juice is ready…
It also has a combination of vitamin A, vitamin C, and other essential nutrients that can keep. Watermelon juice has a delightful cooling property and watermelon's water content is refreshing during hot summer days. I love to just devour chilled watermelon pieces, but I hate to discard those rinds that still have lots of juicy and nutrient-rich liquid in them. Find us in the cold case! As you would expect, watermelon juice is good for you.