Masalah Tea. Masala Chai is the local name for the world famous spiced tea from India also known as ' Chai Tea '. Most Indians start their day sipping a cup of hot tea with milk and a few aromatic spices. It just brightens up the day and makes them energetic.
This tea, which is prepared by mixing many medicinal plants with black tea, has many benefits to health depending on the plants it contains. It is also a common practice to add warm milk to tea, just like in British culture in Indian culture. Simply translated, masala ("spice mix") chai ("tea") is spiced tea. You can cook Masalah Tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masalah Tea
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 inch of ghinger.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of tea leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
There are many versions with varying amounts and ratios of ingredients, but at its core, masala chai is usually black tea brewed. Masala tea is a very popular beverage in the Indian subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka). Small, roadside businesses called chai walla, make and deliver tea to people's places of business in a chaidaan, a wooden or metal frame carrier for cups. Masala tea is a traditional beverage of Indian origin.
Masalah Tea step by step
- SB se pehly sauce pan ko garam Karen,.
- Phir is mein doodh dalen sath he adrak, Elaichi, darcheeni, laung, patti, cheeni or namak dalen, or ubal ane take pakaen,.
- Jab is mein ubal a jaey to is ko medium flame pe 3-4 mint take pakaen,.
- Phir is ko chaan Lein,.
- Mazeedar masalah chai taiyar hy is ko biscuit ke sath paish Karen..
Tea is brewed with aromatic spices, each with numerous health benefits. This masala tea has several untold benefits that must not be missed. Some commonly used spices are ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper. Masala means a mixture of spices & tea is a beverage. So masala tea is a beverage made by simmering spices with milk & tea.