Green tea. Caffeine in green tea passes into breast milk and can affect a nursing baby. Do not drink excessive green tea if you are breast-feeding a baby. Green tea is possibly safe in children in low amounts (caffeine levels found in foods).
Green tea is prepared by steaming and pan-frying these leaves and then drying them. Other teas such as black tea and oolong tea involve processes in which the leaves are fermented (black tea) or. Rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and anti-inflammatory properties, green tea is always a healthy choice. You can cook Green tea using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green tea
- You need 3,4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of tapal green tea/ 2 tea bags.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saunf.
- You need 4,5 of cardamoms.
- It’s 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of badian phool.
- You need 3,4 tsp of sugar/ honey/ sweetner.
- It’s of Lemon 🍋 slices for garnishing.
What you can't assume is that all green tea is created equal, therefore all tastes the same. Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits. Green tea is known to elicit an alert calm. While it does provide caffeine, green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which produces a calming effect.
Green tea step by step
- Heat the pan add water and simmer it for 2 minutes..
- Now take emam dasta(kondi danda) to crush the all ingredients except sugar and crush it lightly..
- Now add all the crush ingredients in water and simmer it for 2 minutes..
- Next add green tea and cover with the lid then switch off the flame for 2,3 minutes (dont over cook the green tea) otherwise colour will be change and its not tasty..
- Now take a kettle strain the green tea then add sugar/ honey 🍯 (I cant add any sweetener/ honey only add squeeze half lemon 🍋) to enhance the taste..
- Enjoy the green tea after eating any meal it can be detoxfy the stomach and against harmful fats and bad cholesterol..
Green tea is a popular beverage consumed worldwide. In recent years, it has also gained popularity as a health drink. Green tea is derived from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant and comes. Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years, originating in China but widely used throughout Asia, this beverage has a multitude of uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. The reason that green tea has more health benefits attached to it than black tea is due to the processing.