Jaggery Tea. Organic Tea Blends from the Very Best Sources. Jaggery is the replacement of sugar in your tea and this has many health benefits, and also it has some harmful effects. One must consume jaggery in limitations it also has side effects if you intake more amount of jaggery.
Gud Ki Chai is a comforting. Jaggery will not only enhance the taste of tea but it has a lot of other added benefits. Jaggery tea can be prepared at an ease. You can cook Jaggery Tea using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaggery Tea
- It’s 1 Glass of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Cardamoms.
- You need 4-5 of Tulsi(basil) leaves.
- You need 1 Inch of Ginger.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Tea granules or as needed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Crushed Jaggery.
One just has to put jaggery in the tea instead of sugar. Just keep one thing in mind that the tea should not be boiled too much after adding jaggery or else it will get very thick. The word chai just means tea. Jaggery chai, on the other hand, is a hot beverage consumed during winters.
Jaggery Tea instructions
- Take a pan & add 1 glass of water & heat it.Now add Tulsi leaves, Cardamom & crushed ginger in it & boil it for some time..
- Now add tea granules & crushed jaggery to it & boil it..
- Boil it continuously until jaggery completely dissolves in it on low medium flame for minimum 1 minute..
- Finally add milk to it & boil it 2-3 times on medium low flame..
- Strain it.Your jaggery tea is ready..
Chai = tea. i.e "Gud ki Chai". Gud ki chai is an aromatic tea, it is served in small glasses and it's called "cutting chai" in India because it's so strong ("cutting" is the transliteration of the Hindi word for "half"). This is a healthy drink which is sweetned with jaggery. Not only it taste delicious but is very comforting too. This is a very simple tea recipe which i sweetned with jaggery.