Carrot juice. Free Returns on Everything in Store. Try Drive-Up, Pick-Up, ReStock, or Same Day Delivery w/ Shipt. Carrot juice is extracted from whole carrots and extremely nutritious.
However, carrot juice has less fiber and more sugar than whole carrots. Fiber can help support weight management. Carrot juice provides a colorful and nutritious start to your day. You can cook Carrot juice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot juice
- It’s 10 of carrots peeled off.
- You need 1 tablespoons of rock salt.
- You need 1/3 of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need leaves of Few mint.
- You need leaves of Few basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare of I cup orange juice.
Carrots are great for your skin, hair, and nails, as well as your liver function, so making carrot juice at home is a smart way to give your whole body a boost. Carrot juice is a 'miracle concoction' filled with awesome nutrient goodness. Juicing of carrots gives you most of the live enzymes present in it. It provides concentrated nutritional benefits to boost your wellbeing.
Carrot juice instructions
- Blend and strain carrots.
- Make a smooth juice without any pulp.
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Mix well and enjoy yummy yum juice.
This amazing juice adds micro-nutrients to your diet more easily. Carrots can be juiced alone or with some citrus fruit like orange, grapefruit, tangerines or lemons. Not all fruits go well with carrot, so we mostly make them with sweet oranges, pears or lemon. This juice is an immune booster and is great to keep away cold and flu. Drinking carrot juice is an easy way to consume them, and you may actually reap more vitamins and minerals through transforming the vegetable into a delicious drink.