A 'Latte Chai Tea. Organic Tea from the Very Best Sources. Chai Tea Latte Tips What's in a chai tea? Chai tea is a black tea blend from India and literally translates to "tea" in Hindi.
Chai spices are usually cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper, and anise. You can make your own chai tea, but I make my chai tea latte recipe with a tea bag, specifically Twinings Chai Tea. Make a homemade version of a chai tea latte with boiling water, milk, sugar, honey, and a tea bag. You can cook A 'Latte Chai Tea using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A 'Latte Chai Tea
- Prepare of Chai Tea.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Assum loose leaf tea (or 2 bags of black tea of your choice).
- You need 2 clove of Whole Cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Hand grounded Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 Ground Allspice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup (Maple Valley).
- You need of Latte'.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chai Tea.
- You need 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Cinnamon.
Chai Latte Mix Ingredients: Instant Tea, Sugar, Powdered Milk, Creamer and Spices Therefore, since the chai latte powder mixture contains all four components of a chai latte, all you have to do to make an instant latte, is add hot water. Chai Latte Made with Instant Chai Powder A chai latte is made by mixing steamed milk with black tea that has been infused with spices. The drink is then topped with foam. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness.
A 'Latte Chai Tea instructions
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water..
- Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and allow the spices to steep in the water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the heat back on and add the black tea bag and maple syrup..
- Return to a slight boil (the goal is a hot liquid for steeping). Once boiling, turn off the heat. Allow the tea bags to steep in the water and spices for 5 minutes..
- Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine mesh sieve..
- Reserve ½ cup of chai tea for the latte. Store the rest of the chai tea in the fridge up to two weeks for freshness..
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Once the sides of the milk begin to bubble, remove the pan from heat..
- Using an immersion blender (this is the trick to a frothy homemade latte), blend the milk until it's frothy..
- Pour ½ cup of chai tea in a mug. Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea..
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon, if desired..
- Serve warm..
For the latte: In a medium-size saucepan, bring the milk, maple syrup, and pinch of cinnamon to a slight boil (the sides of the milk will begin to bubble), stirring often. Our Classic Chai Latte is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper. Chai Tea Latte is a kind of beverages originally comes from India. If we get in to a café, it is usually serving menu of chai tea latte. The taste is nice, not too sweet, with a little bit bitter, and with strong taste of spice.