Milk Tea or Doodh ki Chai. Milk Tea Doodh ki Chai Zeenath Muhammad Amaanullah Hyderabad, Telangana A simple everyday Tea that's very much a part of our lives. The making of it is also almost similar. Doodh pati chai (from Hindi दूध पत्ति चाय and Urdu دودھ پتی چائے 'milk leaf tea') is a tea beverage, originating from the Indian subcontinent, consumed in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal in which milk, together with sugar, is boiled with tea.
Instead of water, milk is the main ingredient. Ordinary Chai doesn't contain and Cardamom and this Chai contain the Cardamom and this going to give a different taste of your chai. We start by bringing milk to a gentle boil, and then add the black tea leaves and sugar. You can cook Milk Tea or Doodh ki Chai using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Tea or Doodh ki Chai
- You need 3 cups of Milk or Evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tata Tea Gold Leaves.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
DOODH PATI CHAI Doodh Patti Chai is a dhaba style karak tea. Doodh patti dhabas have always been a regular feature of whole country. Ladle is a basic thing which they use to mix milk and tea leaves. That is what makes Doodh Patti a delight.
Milk Tea or Doodh ki Chai instructions
- Add everything to either a pan or a tea-pot. Bring it to a rolling boil on a high heat..
- After it does, reduce the heat to a low. Cover it partially and cook on a low heat. Let it brew for at least 20-30 minutes. That's it..
- Superb looking, homemade Dum Ki Chai is ready to be enjoyed at tea-time. Happy Sipping!.
Doodh Patti and layered Parathas or Plain Tea cake are famous combinations. A popular drink across most of South Asia, from posh drawing rooms to humble street shacks, this is a boiled concoction of water, milk, sugar, tea, and occas. Chaye, doodh patti and green tea recipes. Chai, green tea and qehwa reside in hot beverages. Doodh patti is one of the most used beverage in the whole world.