Masala Tea. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Simply translated, masala ("spice mix") chai ("tea") is spiced tea. There are many versions with varying amounts and ratios of ingredients, but at its core, masala chai is usually black tea brewed.
Black tea is mixed with milk and flavoured with a blend of aromatic spices. It refreshes us during tired days, monsoon days and winter nights and keeps us satisfied. Masala chai (/ tʃ aɪ /; lit. 'mixed-spice tea') is a tea beverage made by boiling black tea in milk and water with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices. You can cook Masala Tea using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masala Tea
- It’s pinch of Tea masala.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tea leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
Originating in India, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses. Although traditionally prepared as a decoction of green cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, ground ginger, and. Masala tea has origins in India and has many miraculous medicinal benefits. One cup of tea a day is more than sufficient to keep you healthy and away from all sorts of illnesses.
Masala Tea instructions
- In a sauce pan or a small pan with a handle, heat half cups water. Let the water come to a boil add 1 inch ginger crushed..
- Add sugar as per taste. I usually add 1 teaspoon raw sugar. You can add more or less. Now add half tspn tea. Boil for a minute. This boiling time depends on how strong you want your tea. If you prefer a strong intense tea, then boil for a few more minutes. Add milk. After adding milk boil for 2 to 3 minutes. If using chilled milk, then boil with tea for 2 to 3 minutes. If using hot milk, then add the milk and switch off the flame. Pour the tea through a tea strainer directly in the cup..
- Serve masala chai hot with some indian snacks or indian cookies or biscuits.or rusk..
This Masala tea is a mixture of many ingredients including ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper. Masala chai recipe – masala tea is one of the favorite drinks among Indians especially during the monsoon and cold winters. It is believed that it keeps the body warm and breaks up the blocked sinus. A large population drink it through out the year along with their Breakfast & Evening snacks. Tea Masala or Chai Masala – An aromatic spice mix that lifts a simple cup of Indian chai to the great one!