Herbal Tea. Organic Tea Blends from the Very Best Sources. Continuously Enhancing Our Products & Services Has Been The Key To Our Longevity. Yet, despite their name, herbal teas are not true teas at all.
The term "herbal tea" is often used in contrast to true teas (e.g., black, green, white, yellow, oolong), which are prepared from the cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. A quick definition: Herbal teas (also called tisanes) are made from (or infused with) with spices, herbs, and other plant materials. Unlike other types of tea, tisanes are not made with tea leaves. You can cook Herbal Tea using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herbal Tea
- You need 10 of Tulsi( basil leaves).
- Prepare 5 of Omavali leaves.
- You need 1 spoon of Tea powder.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Sugar or Jaggery.
Rather than using the word tea, Europeans use the word tisane to describe herbal teas, which is slightly more precise because herbal tea is an infusion or blend of leaves, fruits. Herbal Tea The thought of herbal tea brings to mind the sensory thrill of herbs, the medicinal and health benefits these teas possess, and maybe even an internal debate about loose leaf vs. herbal tea bags. This herbal tea is considered to be safe, but if you're pregnant, you should check with your doctor before you make it a regular part of your diet. Chamomile is probably the most popular herbal tea.
Herbal Tea instructions
- Wash all the Leaves..
- Chop the ginger into small pieces..
- Take two glass of water in the boiler.After it boil add thulasi, omavali and ginger in to the water..
- Later the color change add tea powder in to the herbal tea..
- Make it boil for five mins.After add sugar or jaggery and lemon juice..
- Make use of filter to separate the herbal tea..
- Now our herbal tea is ready..
It is commonly used for it's calming properties, which makes it the perfect bedtime tea, though some prefer green tea at bedtime. It has a mild herbal aroma and floral taste. Our loose-leaf herbal tea is fragrant, delicious, long-lasting, and economical. Herbal Tea Tropical Fruit Cold Brew. Continued Health Benefits of Tea: Herbal Teas.