Herbal tea. Organic Tea Blends from the Very Best Sources. Continuously Enhancing Our Products & Services Has Been The Key To Our Longevity. Yet, despite their name, herbal teas are not true teas at all.
Herbal Tea The thought of herbal tea brings to mind the sensory thrill of herbs, the medicinal and health benefits these teas possess, and maybe even an internal debate about loose leaf vs. herbal tea bags. True tea — whether it's black, green, white, or oolong, hot, or iced — comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. But the herbal kind comes from soaking various flowers, leaves, or spices in. You can cook Herbal tea using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbal tea
- Prepare 3-4 of basil leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Indian tea chaipatti.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar optional.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 leaves of mint.
Our loose-leaf herbal tea is fragrant, delicious, long-lasting, and economical. Herbal Tea Tropical Fruit Cold Brew. Health Benefits of Tea: Green, Black, and White Tea Tea is a name given to a lot of brews, but purists consider only green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong tea, and pu-erh tea the real thing. Technically, herbal tea isn't tea—meaning it's not derived from the same Camellia sinensis plant that produces green, white, black, and oolong varieties.
Herbal tea instructions
- Boil water and put all the ingredients except milk.
- Let boil it for complete one minute.
- Now put Luke warm milk.you can drink without milk too.
- Take two boils and strain into cup.
- Add 2 leaves of basil again and serve.
Instead, herbal teas are infusions of. I have to admit, I haven't always been a tea drinker. I loooove my coffee and making me switch to tea may be close to impossible. But when my friend served me a cup of her herbal tea, I was blown away. I'm still not ditching my morning cup of joe, but I'm certainly adding herbal tea to my list of favorite beverages.